Textured Soft Handloom Shirt In Exciting Green Hue
Relaxed fit open mandarin collar shirt with 3/4th sleeves and a button-up front. Fabric is soft-washed for gentle handle. Shirt style is embellished with buttons carved out of coconut shell thereby supporting circular economy. Shirt features a beautiful leaf embroidery motif on collars and cuffs which depicts green revolution in India. Learn more about this art form here: https://rb.gy/ews9ba
PRODUCT UNIQUE FEATURES:
* This product is made from handlooms which is manually made n hence no electrical or polluting energy is used in manufacture of this fabric. We can proudly say that this is a 'green fabric' as it is made without polluting the environment
* Buttons used are derived from coconut shell or are natural pearl buttons. No chemicals use in manufacture of the buttons
* Tag used in our product is plantable because it contains seed of the plant. Its not paper. When you buy a shirt you can plant a tree :)
* String used to fasten product tag is made from jute N therefore natural
* Shirt cover is 100% compostable so no danger to the environment
* All of above features make out product uniquely sustainable & environmental friendly. Buying this product support handloom weavers & their families & therefore supports the rich tradition of hand woven fabric. Your purchase directly helps a great social cause :)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT
Handloom Fabrics made manually by Handloom weavers of India. Imperfections & variations in the fabric texture including slubs, broken yarns & knots are intrinsic to the fabric & unique feature of handlooms & cannot be treated as defects. This makes each product unique in itself.
Colour seen in the image may vary from the actual product due to different resolutions of various devices. Since the handloom fabric is manually made, there could be inconsistencies in colour which should be anticipated as normal & not as a defect. Since block printed designs are done manually, there may be inconsistencies in colour & print and cannot be treated as defects. Trim colour on the inside of the collar & inside of the cuff may change in the actual product.
Gentle wash by machine or hand-wash in cold water. Do not soak. Avoid strong detergents. Wash separately as dark colours may bleed in the initial washes. Line dry inside out & away from direct sunlight.
* Dispatched within 2 weeks
* No returns or exchange accepted on this product due to complex supply chain
* No cancellation of orders once placed